Saturday, January 24, 2009

hello people of earth this is the queen of venus i have come in peace i need a prisoner to come bac with me and helpme on my quest i have studied your kind and decided that i want a male to come and be my guide i will cast a spell on you and make it possible for you to survive on my planet. i need a prisoner in the next day i have needed this for a long time and needone now preferably someone young with experience in the area of dallon and of making my gloria happy:)

well i need any seventh grader boy's by the name of dallon poulson who goes to canyon view jr.high please report this phone number

225-1952

3 comments:

Adams Family said...

I'm not Dallon but take me, take me, take me....oh and my kids....and husband, and a few other minor people.

Boy Mom said...

Funny!

Tracey said...

you and me...Lets keep blogging.k